The Mt. Fuji World Heritage Centre, Shizuoka offers groups of 20 or more(*) paying visitors a discounted admission fee of 200 yen per person for entry to the Permanent Exhibits.
To ensure a smooth visit for your group, please contact the Centre in advance to reserve a time.
*Anyone aged 15 or younger or 70 and older; anyone in junior or senior high school, university or an equivalent educational institution; and anyone with disabilities, as well as their caregiver, does not count towards the 20 person group minimum, as these people receive free admission.
- Admission Fee
- Permanent Exhibits (Groups)
Temporary Exhibits (Groups) varies according to exhibits.
- Please download and complete the application form from the link below, and then send it by FAX to the Centre Planning and Coordination Office at least two weeks prior to your visit (FAX: 0544-23-6800).
Mt. Fuji World Heritage Centre, Shizuoka Group Admission Application Form (General)*Depending on the expected level of congestion, your group may not be able to visit at your preferred time or you may be asked to adjust the timing of your visit.
- Group Trip Registration Form (General)
- Group Trip Registration Form (For Schools)
- *Even if you have secured a reservation, factors such as congestion of the venue on the day or the late arrival of your group may prevent us from guaranteeing preferential admission for your group.
- Please have one representative for your group pay the collective admission fee of all members of your group.
Please tell a staff member at the time of purchase if you require a receipt. Receipts cannot be issued after the fact.
No refunds are available for purchased admission tickets. On the day of your visit, all members of your group should present themselves together to the Reception Desk staff. Your group representative can then purchase the tickets for all group members at once. Distribute the admission tickets to each group member, and have them present their ticket one at a time as they enter through the Sloped Ramp Entrance.
- Confirmation of the ages of tour participants
- Application for Permitting The Exemption from Admission Fee
- The Centre is not equipped with a parking lot for visitors’ motor vehicles.
When you would visit by car, please use the adjacent Fujinomiya City Kanda River Tourist Parking (paid parking).